Five Best Bitcoin Stocks to BuyFive Best Bitcoin Stocks to Buy
Prices of Bitcoin have been skyrocketing in the past few months sending investors into a tizzy. However, everyone knows that the crypto market is notoriously volatile; so, identifying which the best Bitcoin stocks are can be difficult. According to analysis by reputed bodies, the best Bitcoin stocks are those from Coinbase, Silvergate Capital Corp, MicroStrategy, ProShares Bitcoin Strategy, etc. However, before buying Bitcoin stocks, you need to be careful as these can oscillate according to market speculations. There are online guides like the online aktien kaufen that provide the best knowledge on how to acquire bitcoin stocks to help people trade stocks. You can use it whether you’ve already traded stocks or are just getting started with your first trade. Bitcoin prices had been holding high ever since the pandemic struck but they recently plummeted when China enforced a crypto crackdown and Tesla withdrew its support of the Bitcoin.
5 best Bitcoin stocks that you consider buying in 2021:
- Silvergate Capital Stock: Silvergate Capital offers financial service to digital currencies trying to cope with 24×7 trading. Besides a residential and commercial lending service, Silvergate has an exchange network. It lets digital currency users and investors transfer USD to Silvergate client accounts. In the 3rd quarter, this company has made 88 cents/per share which is almost 138% gain.
- Coinbase Stock :This stock’s relative strength seems to have gone up in recent times. After starting trading on direct listing, COIN stocks had crashed right after. However, despite swinging rather low for a while, the stocks have managed to recover and continue to rise now. With a fall in prices and trading activities, the Coinbase stocks had predicted a low trade volume in the 3rd quarter. It draws revenues from its transaction fees charged on crypto trades through its exchange. The company expressed its wish to become the “Amazon” amongst digital assets.
- MicroStrategy Stock: This firm had survived the dotcom bust and the relative strength of their stocks has been moving sideways during the last few months. They were known to trade at high premiums to Bitcoin assets mainly because it was a rather simple way for investors to use Bitcoins. Now with many Bitcoin stocks available in the market, and growth of Bitcoin ETFs, this is not as strong as it used to be. MicroStrategy bought Bitcoins to make this crypto its main treasury reserve asset. This company had used its debts to fund the Bitcoin purchases. Holding Bitcoin indicates much uncertainty to this company’s balance sheet. Analysts have also warned that if MicroStrategy dives into Bitcoins, it could get distracted from its main analytics business.
- Marathon Digital Stock: The stocks may not be performing excellently but fundamentals are on the mend. In August, the buyers and holders of cryptos reported the 2nd quarter revenues to be $29 million. This was a significant 220% up from the previous quarter. Prior to its focus on Bitcoins, it was focusing on exploring vanadium and uranium, real estate, and patent rights. However, the smart contract platforms such as Avalanche let investors from all over the globe to exchange or trade assets in any form in a decentralized manner. This is the reason that many investors are looking to buy avalanche to benefit from superfast transactions.
- ProShares Bitcoin Strategy: This ETF is relatively new and is yet to get ratings. The SEC had not been keen to approve of ETFs tied directly to Bitcoin price’s volatility. However, Gary Sensler, the SEC Chair, suggested that it would be more lenient to applications for ETFs. However, the US government continues to be wary about the Bitcoin’s unpredictability, its high-energy consumption because of mining activities, and its role in illegal purchases of arms and drugs.